New to the District?

If you are new to Scottsbluff Public Schools and have a child who has been receiving special education services, you will need to register your child at their home school.

To enroll, you will need:

  • Your child's birth certificate
  • Your child's immunizations

You will be asked to complete a registration packet. Please notify the secretary that your child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). If you have a copy of the IEP and/or your Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) meeting please take them with you when you register.