- A folder will come home every Wednesday with information from the classroom, the school, and the district. Please check your child’s backpack every Wednesday and return the folder on Thursday.
- If your child will not be at school, please contact the office as soon as possible. We begin making phone calls at 8:45 to families who have not checked in to school regarding their child’s absence.
- Please contact the school regarding changes in the end of the day routines as soon as possible. It is important that we are able to keep your child safe at the end of the day.
- Please notify the office of any changes in address and/or phone numbers so that we are able to contact you with any student needs or concerns.
- Collaboration is the key to your child’s success at school. It is always our intention to support your child academically, socially, and emotionally. Please do not hesitate to contact the school at any time with questions or concerns.