Community members if you have a youth activity or program it can be advertised on this page.
Get your flyer added
Website Posting Procedure for Community Programs
- To qualify for inclusion on the Community Programs Page on the SBPS web site you must be a non-profit entity advertising an event or activity that will benefit our community’s youth. SBPS has final approval on all postings.
- The event or activity request must relate to a one-time occurrence with a start date and end date or “register by” date. Businesses wanting to advertise a service or product that creates a profit will not be approved.
- Please send your information at least one week in advance for approval and uploading. There is no guarantee that information sent too close to the actual event will be posted in time for the event. If your submission is not approved, you will be notified.
- Please send your flyer in jpg or pdf format to email@example.com. Your flyer should include the following information:
- Event Title
- Date & Time of Event
- Eligibility Requirements i.e. age, grade, etc.
- Website URL, email or phone contact or Facebook link (if available)