Tickets and Activity Passes
- Varsity Contests – Adults - $5.00 and Students - $4.00
- 9th – 10th – JV Contests – Adults - $4.00 and Students - $3.00
- 7-8 Contests – Adults - $3.00 and Students - $2.00
Cost for Activity Passes:
- Adult pass-$75
- High School Student-$30.00
- Middle School Student-$20.00
- Family Pass-$125.00 (2 Parents/guardians and all students in the family)
Where to buy:
BMS passes - can be purchased at BMS or the SHS Activities Office.
All other passes - can be purchased at the SHS Activities Office.
If your family is eligible for Free/Reduced Meals you may qualify for waivers of:
* Athletic and Academic Fees * Instrument Fees * Student Activity Pass Fees
* Dual Credit Tuition (pending ACES funding) * Required Uniforms * Graduation Fees
Contact your school office or the SHS Activities office for more information.