Steven Green Scholarship
The Steven Green Memorial Scholarship, established by Henry G. Green in honor of his son, provides college scholarships for Scottsbluff High School seniors who plan to major in an agriculture-related field in college. Areas of study may include, but not be limited to, pre-veterinary studies, animal science, agricultural engineering, agricultural finance or ag-business. The scholarship provides $1,000 per year, renewable up to four (4) years of undergraduate study.
Criteria for consideration:
- Student must be a senior at Scottsbluff High School and plan to attend a post-secondary school, such as a community college, tech school or 4-year college or university to pursue an ag-related education.
- Student must have a minimum of 3.0 high school GPA and must maintain a 3.0 GPA at the college level.
- Student must have two letters of reference.
- Student must have been involved in agriculture-related activities during high school. These activities may include, but are not limited to, FFA, 4-H, working in an ag-related industry, production farming, etc.
- Student must complete online application.
Scholarship checks will be paid directly to school.
Application will be available online beginning in March 2019.