MARCH 23, 2021
10th grade students will participate in the PreACT Test. If you are an online learner, you are expected to be present for the PreACT Test. Below is information to know about Tuesday, March 23rd.
- Students have no school from 7:50 am - 10:45 am.
- Students may eat lunch at school from 10:45 am - 11:30 am.
- If you are a bus student, you will need to find a ride to school. You may ride the bus home in the afternoon.
- Per ACT Policy, no cell phones or watches are permitted in the testing rooms. Please leave these at home or in your vehicle.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing rooms
- Please bring a number 2 pencil. Do not bring a mechanical pencil.
- Students may bring an ACT approved calculator. Please refer to list given during ACT sign up.
- Masks are required to be worn. If you need a mask, please get one at the security window.
- Students will need to be in their testing room by 11:30 am.
- On Friday, March 19th, students will receive a ticket with testing information for Tuesday, March 23rd.
- Rooms for Testing:
- Please refer to your test ticket for room location.
- Students are done with school at 3:25 pm.