APRIL 1, 2021
If you have not turned in your RED ACT Consent Form with a parent/guardian signature to the Counselor's Office by TODAY, ACT will not sent scores to the colleges or organizations that you listed on your registration.
MARCH 31, 2021
Those that missed taking the test on March 23, 2021 will have an opportunity to make the test of on Wednesday, March 23rd. You wil receive a notice on Monday of where and when to report. BE ON TIME!
MARCH 23, 2021
11th GRADE will take the ACT Test. Tickets will be distributed Friday - PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR REPORT TIME ON THE TICKET!!!
If you are an online learner, you are expected to be present for the ACT Test. Below is information to know about Tuesday, March 23rd.
- Students must bring a fully charged chromebook to school
- Breakfast will be available from 7:00 am - 7:30 am
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing rooms
- Per ACT Policy, no cell phones or watches are permitted in the testing rooms. Please leave these at home or in your vehicle.
- Students may bring an ACT approved calculator. Please refer to list given during ACT sign up.
- Masks are required to be worn. If you need a mask, please get one at the security window
- On Friday, March 19th, students will receive a ticket with testing information for Tuesday, March 23rd.
- Rooms for Testing:
- Please refer to your test ticket for room location and reporting time.
- 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
- Students are done with school for the day after 12:45 pm.
- Students who are absent on March 23rd will take the ACT test on March 31st.
- If you ride the bus, you can ride the bus in the morning, but will need a ride home after testing is completed.
The ACT will be on Tuesday, September 22nd. All Seniors who did not complete the “opt-out” form are registered to take the ACT on this day. Students will report to Scottsbluff High School and will be required to enter their designated classroom by 7:45 AM. There will be no Writing included with this ACT test so plan to be in session until 12:00 PM.
All Seniors will receive an ACT Test Ticket Reminder issued by the Scottsbluff High School Counseling Office to inform you of what classroom you are required to report to the morning of the test the week prior to September 22nd. Lists will also be placed around the building the morning of testing so you know where to report.
Important Details to remember for the day of Testing:
- All Seniors taking the ACT will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the test
- Bring several #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils) and an ACT approved Calculator (http://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/ACT-calculator-policy.pdf) for use during testing
- No CELL PHONES or Smart Watches will be allowed in the testing room during the ACT test. We will have a bag to collect cell phones at the door prior to entry into the testing room and they will be returned after the completion of the test. This is an ACT policy requirement. It is recommended that you leave all cell phones at home or in your car.
- No backpacks or other materials will be allowed into the testing room.
Free Breakfast from 7:00-7:30 a.m. and free sack lunches from 11:15-11:45 a.m.