I firmly believe
we are all always in the process of becoming our best selves.
To that end, I anticipate both kudos and concerns,
both of which we will navigate and come to understand with grace.
Every person, every day, everywhere . . .
1. Belong -- Show up to the main event. The right to a public education
does not come without the responsibility to learn.
2. Understand -- YOU matter!
3. Engage -- Be present.
4. Participate -- Think. Speak. Listen. Read Write. Take notes. Discuss.
5. Reflect -- during & after, find the relevance.
6. Do -- activities on time, assignments on time, assessments on time. Just do.
7. Communicate -- talk, draw, sing, demonstrate, text, email;
find and use your voice in a way that reveals
respect of self and others.
Safety Respect Responsibility Leadership