Why Teach in Scottsbluff?
• Outstanding curriculum utilizing up-to-date resources.
• Cutting edge technology and resources including interactive whiteboards in nearly 100% of our classrooms.
• New Teacher Mentoring Program.
• Low Student Teacher Ratios throughout the district.
• Teacher Based Leadership such as Content Area Specialists and Reading Coaches to provide instructional assistance and support.
• District Wide Learning Guides provide standards based learning expectations and aid in development of day to day instruction
• Both Specialized and District Wide Professional Development Opportunities.
For a list of available positions or to apply online visit our Applitrack Page by clicking HERE
Interested candidates for any of the herein positions for Scottsbluff Public Schools must meet Nebraska Certification requirements including PPST and Human Relations training, a proper endorsement. Applications will be taken until positions are filled. Salaries commensurate with educational background and experience. See the Negotiated Agreement for more information.