What's Great about Lincoln Heights?
Lincoln Heights was selected for national recognition by the State of Nebraska because of the success of the school’s educational programs and the significant academic progress made by their students.
Bridges Math Video
School Start and End Times
School Start Time: 7:55 AM
School Dismissed: 3:20 PM
Lincoln Heights building details beginning of the year 2020
Morning and Drop Off Procedures at Lincoln Heights (New for 20-21)
- Please do not bring your child to Lincoln Heights before 7:45 A.M.
- Playground supervision begins at 7:45 A.M. At this time students are expected to walk around the inside perimeter of the playground.
- Students may not be on playground equipment before school.
- Breakfast is free and will be provided for all children in their room at approximately 8:00 A.M.
After school routines:
- Please pick up your student at the same spot each day.
- Students may be picked up from the north, west and south sides of the building.
- Kindergarten students that do not ride the bus or attend day care are dismissed from the northeast Kindergarten door.
- Class Lists will be posted on Remind and the SouthWest door on Tuesday, August 11 at 4:00 P.M.
Meet and Greet: All Meet and Greet meetings will be held on zoom.
- Grades 1, 3, and 5 will be Thursday August 13 from 5:15 - 5:45 P.M.
- Grades 2, and 4 will be Thursday August 13 from 5:45 - 6:15 P.M.
- K will be Thursday August 20 from 5:00 - 6:00 P.M. Kindergarten parents will receive a letter in the mail about Kindergarten orientation days.
Free Breakfast for All Students!
Scottsbluff Public Schools will be offering a Universal Free School Breakfast Program for all students attending Lincoln Heights Elementary, regardless of the student’s free, reduced or paid meal status. All families at Lincoln Heights are asked to complete the free/reduced meals application enclosed in order to establish baseline eligibility data for the program and to ensure free meals can be provided in the future. Breakfast is served from 7:25 -7:50 daily.
We need your help!!Please be safe when dropping off and picking up students. The parking lots on the North and South side of the building need to be kept clear so school vehicles can pull in and out. Students should always be picked up or dropped off where they can exit or enter the vehicle on a sidewalk.
School Start and Dismissal Times
Monday through Friday
7:45 a.m.- Supervision begins on Playground.
For safety reasons, no student should be on the playground unless participating in the breakfast program which starts at 7:25 a.m. to 7:50 a.m.
7:55 a.m.-Students line up and enter building.
3:20 p.m.- School is dismissed
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD DOES NOT ARRIVE AT SCHOOL BEFORE THE TIMES LISTED ABOVE !! Students may return to the playground to play AFTER 4:00 under your supervision
To keep our students safe: Please call the office at 635-6252 by 9:00 a.m. if your child will not be at school for ANY reason or that your child will be late. It helps us and you to know that your child is safely where he/she should be. Thank you. We do have an answering machine for your convenience to leave messages outside of regular school hours.
Lunch Times Parents are always welcome!!
3rd grade 11:05 If you wish to eat lunch at school
4th grade 11:10 with your child, please call us by
Kindergarten 11:20 9:00 a.m. that day so we can order
1st grade 11:30 an extra lunch for you.
2nd grade 11:40 Student/child lunch is $2.70
5th grade 11:50 Adult lunch is $3.85