1. The bus ride is a privilege and not a right. The district is not obligated to provide transportation except in the instance of special board policy or as required by the NDOE.
2. Students will be expected to conduct themselves in a way that does not endanger themselves, others on the bus, or the bus itself.
3. Students will obey the driver at all times and be respectful of the driver and others at all times.
4. No weapons, either real or fake, are allowed for any reason. This is absolutely prohibited and will be cause for immediate removal if brought on board or attempted to be brought on board.
5. Students will remain in their seat during the trip. Failure to do so can be cause for removal.
6. Students will be 100% quiet at all rail road crossings. Failure to do so can result in removal from the bus.
7. Fighting, arguing, yelling, throwing anything both inside and outside of the bus, causing any kind of distraction for the driver, are all prohibited and can cause the student to be removed from the bus.